JUST BE OUTSIDE!
We are thrilled to launch live, in-person outdoor classes. Just Be Outside is a beautifully curated, outdoor space under a tree lined and tented canopy at the Danville Livery directly behind the studio. Using (provided) headphones, masterful teaching and soulful music to guide the experience, we will spaciously and safely gather.
It is our privilege to share this sacred space with you and look forward to the joy of practicing alongside you soon!
It is of the utmost importance that each student feels safe and welcomed into the Just Be Outside space. Outlined below are a few new policies and procedures you can expect at your upcoming class.
- Class size will be reduced to ensure there is plenty of space to allow for social distance
- As space size is limited, please register only if you intend on joining us for class. If you cannot attend the class, please cancel your registration no later than 12 hours prior to ensure others on the wait-list are notified and to avoid a cancellation fee**
- Please wear a mask to and from your yoga mat. You may remove your mask for class if you prefer.
- To maintain a touchless check-in experience, please bring your smart phone to class. You will check-in for class upon arrival and sign a covid waiver (via QR code) at the door
- A touchless thermometer will be used to take your temperature upon entrance
- Please bring your own mat and any props you may need.
- Mat placement is marked for you to ensure plenty of social distance
- There will be no hands-on adjustments during class***
Please do not attend in-person classes if you have experienced any symptoms of illness such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or loss of taste or smell or if you have been exposed to any person with a suspected or confirmed case of Covid-19.